Not only do they have darling skirts but their women's dresses at http://www.shabbyapple.com/ are so wonderful, here is an example
Okay, now the exciting part, Shabby Apple is giving one Azure Coast dress to one lucky
Girls in the Garden reader.
eaWhat else do we want in a dress? Pockets, right? Just what this women's dress has.
Over at Shabby Apple they give you a great description of the dress, for instance, the Azure Coast Dress.....
A true gem of a multi-tasker, the Azure Coast dress, with it's playful puff sleeves and no-nonsense shirt collar, is perfect for the office or a weekend getaway at the shore. This ocean-colored beauty sports faux-wrap styling—the skirt closes all the way—giving you the look of your favorite wrap dress without the anxiety of worrying whether or not you're unintentionally showing too much leg.
the details on how you can enter to win
- Be a follower of Girls in the Garden blog
- Like Shabby Apple on Facebook (just click the link and it will take you right there)
- Head over to Shabby Apple and tell me what Women's dress is your favorite
- Just leave a seperate comment for each thing you do (if you are already a follower just state that)
- Also, make sure I have an email to contact the winner -I will be using random.org to select the winner
- One criteria..... the winner has to have a US shipping address
A coupon The 10% off coupon for all your order, just use this code girlsinthegarden10off
(it expires in 30 days from today, March 1st)
One winner will be drawn on March 9th (I will include all comments dated March 1st to March 8th as noted by blogger) and I will post the winner's name here on the blog and send the winner an email.
A couple more images from Shabby Apple's beautiful website
|Kelly green with navy stripes in the Gondola dress|
|Purple Scoop Neck Dress|