Gillian of Crafting a Rainbow always does such a nice job of highlighting the year and I want to be part of that. Since I am late to the game, I am going to do my Top 5 hits only.
1. Butterick 6244 has to be number 1, I feel so glamorous wearing this coat
2. Butterick 6208 - Pintuck blouse.- a beautiful top and I love wearing it.
A confession - the pintucks and fabric are a bit hard to press, so I take this one to the dry cleaner for pressing!
3. Vogue 1329 - this is such a nice combination of fabric print and solid. And I really like the fit.
4. Morris Blazer - perfect fabric for a fun jacket.
5. Jasper Sweater - this is my comfort garment, warm and snuggly but looks so nice.
And my bonus pick The Mississippi Avenue Top and Dress - fun pieces that are great to layer or wear by themselves.
Our family business closes for the last two weeks of the year. I have to work about 1-1/2 days during this time. Usually I do lots of sewing, but this year I enjoyed the family, watched lots of TV (Building Alaska and Buying Alaska seemed to draw my attention), shopped for flooring, tile, etc, for our upcoming remodel and just recharged.
2015 had some ups and downs but more ups, this year of 2016 has had a very rough start. Here is hoping you have a wonderful 2016 full of family, friends and beautiful sewn garments.