1. Chris and Erin's quilt
2. Pillow for a swap – I designed the layout and just love how the colors and pattern turned out. It was hard to part with this one.
3. String Quilt – love this after it was completed, it took for-e-ver to make
4. My all time favorite large bag Amy Butler's Weekender Bag – made it twice this year
5. The Alice Book bag – Easy purse to sew, put very popular with the 16 to 20-somethings I know. It is quick and easy – here is pictures of 5 of the 7 I have made
6. Kimi Rose Purse – talk about visual effect. My girls use this almost everyday, it can pack some stuff!
7. Red and aqua quilt for Kaitlyn – it just screams “fun”
8. Sunspot quilt – I love the white background setting off the bright colors even more.
9. Christmas quilt – like it but most importantly it is DONE!
10,Evelyn Bag – the most detailed oriented bag I have made. It does make it look so RTW.
Then I finish off the list with two bags from my own pattern line
11. Rose -A Messenger bag
12. Daisy- my second pattern
So that is it, my three “Best of” posts, now I better head to my sewing room and start working on the 2013 projects!
Happy New Year!