One thing to note, you do need some stretch with this pattern (at least 10% recommended), especially for the cuffs and waistband. My sweatshirt fleece had virtually not stretch, so I made the cuffs a bit bigger. I would have never been able to get them over my hands as per the pattern. The pattern does include great fitting notes for different stretch fabrics. These fitting notes help tremendously to select the correct size and after reading the notes, I went with a size large. I did add one inch to the body of the jacket and the sleeves.
I did do a bit more interfacing on the jacket, I added a strip of interfacing to any pattern piece that would be sewn to the front zipper. I wanted to add some stability to the fabric.
Here is the back with the yoke
More photos of the zippers and if you can't find the right color for the fabric go with a contrast. I went with the black and that was easy to find the right size for the pockets and the front
Some other things that I did with my thicker sweatshirt fleece. This one had quite a bit of polyester, so I had to use a press cloth at all times. I graded my seam allowances around the zipper front and used a rubber mallet to pound the seams flatter.
I am happy to say, Meredith was able to get my zipper unstuck and I was able to get out of my jacket. Hurray, it was 85 at the time of the photo shoot but fall has officially arrived this evening, it is cool and going to be only 70's tomorrow.
Disclosure - I was provided the pattern as a part of the Indiesew blogger team but the opinions are all mine.