The article lists these alternative methods:
- Google Currents, which works with only tablets and smartphones right now, uses the same idea
- Google+ gives people a way to keep tabs on both news feeds and social activity by friends, merging two, once disparate Web activities, into one experience.
- standard viewing option in Safari, with what is now known as "reader."
- On the Web there are tools like NewsBlur, FeedReader, Netvibes, and RebelMouse.
- 5 alternatives suggested from CNet
- Blog Lovin which I think I might try
Do you read your blogs through google reader? Do you other methods? Any suggestions?
I have google reader on my phone and laptop. Now time to prepare to switch, grrrr. All that just cuts into sewing time and other fun time.