Thanks to Gillian, the Top 5 of 2013 is popping up all over the sewing blogs. I have had so much fun reading others' top 5, that I just had to jump right in.
1. My red Burda Pants - the pattern is such a hit and I think I have made it 5 times. 2 denim pairs, a red pair, a khaki pair and the red pair. The pattern is Burda 7447
2. My Missoni-Esque Maxi, the fabric probably puts this over the top. The pop of aqua in the browns is wonderful
3. This one is a two-for-one pattern Vogue 8884. I made it for the spring in pink
4. A recent make, my Lola dress, this is just a feel-good dress.
5. My transformed Simplicity 1886, using a RTW top as inspiration, this top is a real winner.
Then I have to include one more bonus, I just cannot leave out my Archer shirts, which I obviously can only wear with my sunglasses!