- Health is top of the list, my family is healthy and strong
- my husband, daughters, son-in-laws, parents and extended family
- new job and opportunities
- a grandbaby on the way
- friends, at home and many I friendships I have made through the sewing and blogging community
- sewing - a hobby I love
- and the list goes on and on
As I celebrate this Thanksgiving with family, food, fellowship and laughter, I want to remember all my blessings.
Here is a picture of my most precious blessings:
Paige, Kaitlyn, Meredith and Erin in November 1996
I learned how to smock after the twins were born, this jumper pattern was one of my favorites and I made it several times for them.