Let's make Monday, January 23rd, the official start of the Wardrobe Basic Sewalong.
Take a look at my original post for the basic information and for review here are the items
1. Slim Black Pants (on the segment they called these ponte pants)
2. Dark Skinny Jeans
3. White button shirt
4. Black turtleneck\
5.Camel - khaki skirt
6.Tie Waist Sweater
7. Puffy Vest (you can make this a jacket/blazer)
8. Faux Fur Vest\
9. Black Dress
You can adapt them as necessary for your needs, comfort level and style.
Let's start with the first item on the list, black pants. Reference my pants post for RTW inspiration, patterns and fabric ideas.
My fabric is on the way and my pattern has been purchased, so I am ready to sew pants this week.
If you are participating here is a button you can add to your blog.
You can add it to the side of your blog with the html code to link to the original post so others may join us. If you are wanting to put the button on the side of your blog in blogger you would add a gadget and then a picture. It allows a picture and a link. HTH
Take a look at Lynne's blog this week for more with this sewalong and I will be posting on another garment with patterns, fabrics and inspiration.
If you post a comment on this blogpost that you are in, I will add you to the list of participants and link your blog.
2. Lynne of Wonderfully Made
3. Barbara of Working with Delight
4. Jodie ( no blog but posting great comments)
5. Tonia of The Enchanted Daydreamer
6. Angela of The Creative Diva
7. Karin of Sew Here We Go Again
8. Katie of Kadiddlehopper
9. Marie (no blog but posting comments and we can link flckr page)
10. Yvette of Sew Today, Wear Tomorrow
12. Renae of Seams Awesome
13. Patty of Sew Much Knitting
14. Jamye of Straight Stitch
15. Doobee of Doobee's Creations
16. Bonnie of Tres Bon Babble (informally participating)
17. Kris O of Needle to Say
21. Dharma of Cut. Sew. Create
22. Joanne of Sunshine and Sewing
23. Amity of Amity Originals
24. Elizabeth of E Made This
25. Sewing for Me
Now comment if I have left you off, I tried to get everyone from the previous post.