You know when you have a really good day? Well, today was a good day
- Erin and I went to Joann’s and Hancock’s to get fabric and patterns for some maternity clothes. I will be making an assortment of things from regular patterns to actual maternity patterns. She isn't showing much but this was a day that worked for us to go and we took advantage. I have a pile of things to make over the next 3 months.
- This is one of the patterns we purchased and I have started cutting it out. Thought it was a good one to make while I wait for my serger to get fixed.
- Talked to Paige on the phone today
- Talked to my brother also
- Kaitlyn made chocolate chip cookies
- I ate some of Kaitlyn’s chocolate chip cookies
- Took a nap
- Went for a walk
- went for a drive with hubby, checking out things on the farm
- Meredith went to the grocery store for me
- and I got this in my inbox
The picture was this one, something I had pinned at Pinterest.
Here is the link to the Polyvore information on this outfit.
Isn’t it a great outfit?