- You leave such nice comments
- I had 10 people participate in the Compliments Guaranteed Party (join in if you would like and check out the garments others have linked)
- I made a super-flop of a top this afternoon and it is not going to get me down (I repeat it is not going to get me down)
- My oldest is going to have a birthday in 1 week and 2 days
- The sun is shining and March is almost here (come on spring we need you)
- The last home varsity basketball game is tonight, Kaitlyn is dressing varsity. Meredith and I are going to eat Mexican before the game.
- I have a pile of fabric and patterns on my cutting table, some nice transition type garments for early spring
- I saved money at Joann's. I went to get a few McCalls and Vogue patterns today after a doctor's appointment. I couldn't get to the McCalls patterns, a couple of customers in the pattern drawers and they had big lists, too! I couldn't stay, had to get back to work. No patterns, no fabric.
First up a set of four cloth napkins.