I made 3 from this very cute pattern, which by the way is great.
Here is the first one:
The second one, I had made the piecing earlier with plans for a different purse. I decided it would be perfect for this purse:
I thought this purse needed something on the flap but the fabric didn't look like it needed a flower pin, so I dug out this vintage button, just right.
Here is the last one, I omitted the flap, added a couple of inches to the bag and added some ruffles.
A fun morning in the sewing room.
The afternoon, I took my serger to the Babylock dealer, it might be 2 weeks, they are very busy. Please no, I want to pick it up sooner.
My sewing machine went to the Viking dealer, for a bit of maintenance and cleaning.
So no sewing for me for a bit.