- I don't have much of a stash but I need to sew from it first. With a daughter #1's wedding coming up and daughter #2's college tuition, this is a nice resource. Plus, I have only worked 2 days in the last 2 weeks, things are SLOW at work.
- When I do buy fabric, thinks solids or calm prints. My oldest daughter has the most wonderful wardrobe, and I was trying to figure out why that is. Well, she rarely buys a printed top, she goes for solid sweaters and tops. With this in mind, she can dress them up or down. You readers are probably in shock with this one, most of my knit tops are prints.
- Sew more for me, things have been hectic here and I haven't been able to get to my sewing room. I see 2009 as calmer so hopefully more sewing time.
- Find some TNT patterns other than Simplicity 4076, just patterns you can go to and have success.
- Put more time toward the podcast - ideas and interviews for new episodes.
In closing, thanks all the wonderful comments on my blog and for taking the time to read it. I am blessed to have this sewing community and feel fortunate to be part of it.
Happy New Year to all